The Selby beach has rules to keep our beach clean and enjoyable for everyone. Please familiarize yourself with the following rules and take part in the preservation our beach! Remember, it's OUR beach and everyone needs to lend a hand taking care of it.
Selby Beach and Park Rules
- The beach in open from 6am until dark.
- No dogs allowed on the beach, the playground or in the picnic area.
- No glass is allowed on the beach or in the picnic area.
- Access is restricted to property owners and their guests only. Property owners must be with their guests.
- All vehicles must display a Selby Bay parking sticker or they will be towed at the owners expense.
- No motorized vehicles are allowed on the beach.
- Swimming is at your own risk.
- Do not litter. This includes cigarette butts.
- The swim area is for swimming only. Please do not fish or boat within the swim nets.
- Kayak storage may be rented as availability allows. Please do not leave small boats or trailers sitting on beach grounds or the parking lot.
- Please refrain from profanity, yelling, and loud music. The beach is a family atmosphere and there are homes close by as well.
- PLEASE TAKE ALL TRASH WITH YOU