Selby Beach and Parks
- Selby Beach is closed from Dusk to Dawn. Closing times will be announced on the Selby Facebook Group and on this page.
- No dogs allowed on playground, picnic area and beach from May through September. Dogs are allowed to use the beach in the boat ramp area at that time.
- No glass containers allowed on beach or picnic areas.
- Access restricted to property owners and guests only. Property owners must accompany guests.
- All vehicles must display parking stickers.
- No motorized vehicles on beach.
- Please take your trash with you.
- Swimming is at your own risk.
- The swim area is for swimming only. Please do not fish or boat within the swim nets.
- Kayak storage may be rented as availability allows. Please do not leave small boats or trailers sitting on beach grounds or the parking lot.
- Please refrain from profanity, yelling and loud music. the beach is a family atmosphere and there are homes close by as well.
Parking stickers are available to property owners and Associate Members only. Each property owner/associate may have 2 parking stickers free of charge for vehicles registered in their name and $5 each for extra stickers. Vehicle registration must be presented for each vehicle and in the name of the property owner/associate. Parking stickers must be displayed in the front windshield, bottom right to be easily visible when entering the park. Stickers must be affixed onto vehicles. Parking stickers are given out from April through October at community center nights.
Boat Ramp Keys
Boat ramp keys are available to property owners and Associate Members for $25. The keys are new each year and must be replaced. New keys are available around April.